The quotation that she used from Robert Boice's book Nihil Nimus: Advice for New Faculty Members indicated that "students and teachers are partners in creating" classroom in/civility. Several of the
- What is your ideal vision of academic civility in your classroom?
- What problems have you experienced?
- In what ways may you have contributed to incivilty?
- What are your “hall of shame” stories as a student? Professor? What can you learn from them?
- How can we cultivate academic civility on an institutional level (as is suggested by Hassel & Lourey's article)?
Feel free to leave a response below, or to email email@example.com